Friday, January 25, 2013

Today is a Day Nothing Like The World Has Ever Seen Before. | Lamed Vav- 36 People Save The World

Today is a Day Nothing Like The World Has Ever Seen Before. | Lamed Vav- 36 People Save The World: "The seeds for our planets destruction,

Have been planted long ago.

By subtle yet very real forces,

That perhaps only a handful of people could even hope to understand.

Call it a fable, myth, or legend, if you prefer,

Yet the steadfast true believers, who quietly exist,

Understand that the concept has it’s roots,"

'via Blog this'

1 comment:

  1. I'm sharing this here for people looking for a loan to see the great financial help that Mr Pedro offered me during the time of pandemic which really was hard for everyone to cope with life and business but Mr Pedro pay attention to my cry and granted me a loan of $400,000.00 to boost up my business with a low rate of 2% annual return I have paid six months and I'm still paying and really hope to take another loan from him and his loan company after finishing my repayment.This is a great work that Mr Pedro, a loan officer, rendered to me and you can contact him on pedroloanss@gmail.com for any kind of financial help.

    ReplyDelete